HP Education Consulting Services are designed to help ease the transition to new technology by increasing user awareness of new tools and processes. You get increased productivity, decreased Help Desk calls and a skilled and motivated workforce. HP offers customized solutions which address individual training requirements, development opportunities, and performance targets.
HP Workforce IT Transformation Solutions
Our Education Consulting Services cover a wide range of technologies, including:
- Microsoft Office & Windows 7 and 8 solutions that support and accelerate deployment of new technologies such as Office, SharePoint or Vista; or processes for IT professionals, developers, and end users
- Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions help users with their transition and incorporation of new communication and collaboration tools in their day-to-day tasks
- End-User Computer and Email Security solutions educate your workforce on external threats, and the tricks and steps they can take to keep your network secure
- Mobility Training Solutions include topics such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Security. These training solutions educate users on your organization guidelines for using their personal devices and security measures they can take to safeguard your network
HP Workforce Analysis Service
This service helps you plan for your IT transformation and its impact on your workforce.
- HP Discovery Workshop identifies what training is needed and recommends a delivery approach tailored to your organization to ensure the successful transformation or deployment of new technology
HP Workforce IT Transformation Services
These custom services are designed to help accelerate user adoption and integration of new or changing IT technologies. HP Education Services can develop and/or customize training content and deliver it in multiple formats.
- Training Development and Customization Services offers training content specific to your IT transformation. We can repurpose and update existing content, develop custom content or tailor off-the-shelf content
- Training Delivery Services includes Instructor-led and synchronous (instructor-facilitated) and asynchronous (self-directed, self-paced) Online training (also called Web-based or e-Learning)