VILT, formerly called HP RAIL, combines the best of traditional classroom training with the best of online training without the travel and with less 'out-of-office' time.
HP delivers live, instructor-led training you need in real-time over the Internet.
- No travel required. You attend our best-in-class, instructor-led training from wherever you are - home, office, anywhere.
- Practice labs on our state-of-the-art HP hardware. Via HP Virtual Labs, you will use real equipment to complete lab exercises real-time.
- Learn from the experts. Our highly skilled and experienced professional instructors develop and deliver our VILT courses.
- Experience the same high-quality HP course materials as in traditional classroom courses.
What you need to participate in VILT training
- High-speed Internet interface (DSL, cable modem, etc).
- Computer (laptop, desktop, PC, Unix, or Linux).
- Internet browser (Microsoft Explorer or Netscape Navigator).
- A phone line.
- An interest in high quality training without the travel hassle.